Monday 6 February 2012

Research and planning - Emma Jones Biography

Hey, I’m Emma. I am 19 years old and have finally moved into my own space, something I never thought would happen. I love music nearly as much as I love my family and very inspired by the world around me, this comes through in my music. The future is one of the main things I fantasize about every day and like every teenage girl love is one of my favourite fantasies. Everyone should have and find love and my music is inspired by my parents love for each other and that everyone can and will find love.
I grew up in Surrey and now live on London, I had always felt I’d be in Surrey forever but now my dreams are becoming reality and my singing career is growing I am able to place my once dream of a life into something real, I am super excited about this.
I was quite shy at school and kept myself to myself, all I thought about was music and my mum was like my best friend and still is. Like a normal teenager I went through the same high school troubles, being bullied for not fitting in and the embarrassment of being rejected by my first crush.
For the last year I have been moving into my own apartment, writing and recording my first album “unbreakable”. I write down and try to express how I feel through my music and inspire teenagers to believe there is so much more to life than high school.
Thank you for reading this you are a true fan I hope you love my new album as much as I do and It inspires you to exceed in life.

This is the facebook page i created for Emma Jones it shows her biography and gives fans a chance to get to know the real Emma Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment