Monday 23 January 2012

Ideas gained from research

I have gained many ideas of how music videos and album covers present artist and the way they are layed out. I can use these ideas when creating my own products. From my analysis on music videos i found that both Taylor swift - back to December and Colbie Callaits music videos show a lot of close ups of the artist through out the video. This shows the artist is the main focus i would like to show this in my own music video as i feel the Pop genre is very focused on their artist being the main icon.

I have also found that a love story or a break up is frequently shown in music videos and they feature a boy in both Taylor Swifts music video and Colbie Callaits. I will use this idea of a love story and use a boy as they character my artists is singing about.

From my research i would like to achieve a stereotypical Pop music video showing close ups of my artist and love as the main story line i feel this will fit the genre perfectly and will appeal to the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment