Tuesday 20 March 2012

Research and Planning - Anamatic - Plan for music video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0KR6LKEE44&context=C4b929ccADvjVQa1PpcFMMb1zjbZtLmg2pLIFhEx6oC1YjpZ6lhEk=
As part of planning my music video i created an anamatic to give me an idea of what my music video would look like and if it worked. I drew quick drawings of my ideas and used movie maker to edit them together. I found it quite hard to put my idea on paper and although i have an idea of what my video will look like i think i will find it much easier to film each section from my ideas in my head rather than from this anamatic, but this is a rough idea of what my music video will look like. By planning it will make me prepared for when I'm filming and if i take the drawings with me i can refer to them to make sure i have each section for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment