Wednesday 11 April 2012

Research and Planning - copyright issues

I sent a letter to Taylor Swifts record label as i needed to seek permission for using Taylor Swidt song "if this was a movie".

                                                                      
Below is the contents of my letter                                                             

To whom this may concern,
My name is Katie Owen I am currently studying A2 media. As part of my coursework I am making a music video and hope to create a video for a fictional artist to the Taylor Swift song “if this was a movie”.
For copy right issues, I would like to receive permission from you to use this track for my video, it will be put on You Tube in order to gain feedback this will add to my overall mark.
I hope this is not a problem and I am able to use the song for my video.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment